Protection of privacy
1. Kinezika respects your privacy and undertakes to protect the personal data obtained through the online information system with care, and shall not disclose the personal data to third parties use it for other purposes without your consent. Because the online information system includes links to other, external websites, which are not related to the Kinezika website, we assume no liability for the protection of data on such external websites.
2. Cookies include information on your website visits. When you visit the website, a cookies (file with information) is stored on your computer, which ensures simplicity and speed on one hand, but on the other hand represents an invasion of privacy or option for subsequent targeted advertising.
3. Cookies include basic information on your visits to a specific website. It includes the name of your computer or your name, followed by the name of the visited website. Cookie contents are stores on your computer, in a special folder. By double-clicking on the file, you can view detailed information on the visited website, date and time of visit. All this data is also stored by the administrator of the visited website. This allows website administrators to learn a lot about your computer hardware and Internet usage.
4. Using settings, we can delete or exclude cookies, or define conditional use. Generally, browsers are set to accept cookies, while rejecting cookies originating from domains that do not match the visited website.
5. Kinezika undertakes to protect data and privacy of website visitors to the best of its abilities. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of gathered data, to maintain the accuracy of personal data and ensure its appropriate use, we use suitable technical and organisational procedures to protect the data we gather.
Cookies used on website https://kinezika.si/
1. System cookies
||Purpose of use
|cookieconsent_status||Stores information on your cookie consent.
|october_session||Stores information on the current session (cart and similar).
||until the end of session
System cookies are integrated into the platform used, and will load in any event.
2. Analytical cookies
|Cookie name||Purpose of use||Duration||Company|
(website visit statistics)
|2 years||Google Inc.|
website visit statistics)
|1 minute||Google Inc.|
(website visit statistics)
|1 day||Google Inc.|
Users can independently decide whether or not to allow cookies. Cookie settings can be controlled and changed in your browser. Information on cookie settings (for different browsers) is available at the links below:
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 7 in 8
- Opera (website in English)
- Safari (website in English)
If you disable cookies, some website functionalities will be disabled.